Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 2

I feel the same way I do after touring the Met Museum of Art - saturated, overwhelmed, but totally enriched. I'm glad we have a couple of weeks off before we start again, because I need the time to process everything. It seems I finally get to where I'm supposed to be in class, and we've already moved on to the next thing. I'm looking forward to time to just sit, try everything out, play with it a bit, and figure out how I'm going to use it. My biggest confusion right now is Twitter and the Tweet Deck, how to make them work for me so that I can figure out the purpose! Right now I envision my brain as a word cloud -- blogs, wikis, flat worlds, skype, google docs, et. al.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter will only make sense once you start to watch it more frequently and you start to learn from the things that others are posting.

    Check out this old blog post of mine about what I learned on twitter in just one AM
    here

    ReplyDelete