Thursday, July 8, 2010

Only Day 2???

I feel like I have learned way too much information for only having class two days so far. I'm glad that I'm not overwhelmed. I feel lucky to have taken a class in the Spring semester, it has definitely helped me understand and keep up with the information that is being shared. If I hadn't had taken that class I feel that I would probably feel lost in a sea of web 2.0 tools.

There are a lot of things that I'm pleased about with this class. Some of these things are: our discussions are very valuable to me as a young professional, hearing real applications of all of the tools, the speed at which the class is going, being able to "practice" some applications with the other sections, the time allotted to "play" with the new tools, and because we are so busy and engaged the day goes by very quickly. Something I could do without is the temperature of the room, but I won't hold that against the professor...

All in all I'm really excited to learn more tools that will enhance my teaching and make me a more well-rounded teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that the pace of the class is good for you. That's always a worry for me when doing something like this. The biggest factor is that everyone in the room seems quite competent on the computer, so I can then just say things like, "Create an account", etc and not have to walk everyone through the steps.

    And I agree about the temp of the room. BRRRrrr

    ReplyDelete