Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching Up! (Day 2 Reflection)

In class, we reviewed and used tons of communication and collaboration tools. I enjoyed explore both synchronous and asynchronous tools. During the backchanneling/Sidechanneling discussion we used a Chatzy room. This tools seems like it would be easy to use in the classroom. The wait time and the limit were a little constricting both overall it was a good experience.

Today, I also discovered the potential of Skype. Being able to communicate to anyone in the world with audio and video broadens the horizons of communication and collaboration. This idea also can be followed with asynchronous tools such as Wikis and Google Docs. These tools provide collaboration and communication through a variety of media apps.

I am left wondering what exists that I have yet to experiences. It’s a daunting thought that I have been missing out on so many valuable tools. I have a lot of catching up to do!

~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment