Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's good to be honest... right?!

Initally, after today's class I didn't feel like there was much to reflect on. I was too excited about my interview! But then I looked back and thought about all that we looked at. I absolutely LOVE the Google Earth tours; I'm still a bit unclear how to "get them" to where they need to go, but I'll ask tomorrow!

I think my favorite part about today was how I saw Jim use the Diigo tagging system to find tools for publishing. I always am looking for new tools and have never used Diigo before. I was surprised that this is all over the place and being shown to teachers everywhere. I love this tool and will definitely be using it in the future.

I was a little upset the copyright presentation was a bust, but what can you do. As my boyfriend always says, "It is what it is."

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your interview too. You will be letting us know how it goes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Diigo is a great tool, but I'm still rather smitten with MixedInk! Good luck on the interview!

    ReplyDelete