Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 4--I need more time in the day!

There are so many tools that are available for our use it amazes me. I am flitting from one to another to see which ones I feel will best suit my classroom goals. I've discovered that many of these goals have changed with my new insights and those of my classmates. Blogging still gets me--I can't seem to get into it without a struggle and Google Earth is killing me. I've used it many times, but this tour is making my head spin. I can't get it to start from where I want it to start from and I sound like a ... well I'm not sure but it isn't a good thing. Can I animate my voice for this?

My Netvibes site is growing and the OPML worked great on the first try--now I have much more to explore! I really liked Edmodo. One of my goals is to learn how to make that work effectively. I've been playing with it and I think I have a good basic grasp of what it can do--it seems to work like the moodle. Vocaroo is very neat. I can see the students recording "radio shows" for the 1920's. I also liked Historypin. This site is community built using historical pictures and stories while you navigate using a map of the world. I read and read so Shelfari was very interesting for me on a personal level.

Now that I have now figured out how to link things in the blog I'm feeling much better! I will add also that I am absolutely exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment