Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lauren's Day 4 - Reflection

I think the virtual three-ring binders are a very valuable tool. As an enrichment teacher, I am looking for alternative methods for compiling student work. What better way to collect and document! This will also be a valuable tool for reflection. The second tool that seemed very useful was the timeline creator. I have many ideas of how student and teachers can use this tool for collaboration and subject specific exploration. I’ve explored many tools today and think that I will become more comfortable as I put each of them to use.

I’m pretty comfortable using Gloster. I’ve used Glogster to create opening sites for my personal teacher wiki and for our school wiki. My students have also used Glogster to create posters about subjects they’ve researched. I think that this tool is very user friendly. The students also enjoyed begin able to view and comment on each other’s creations. If you have questions, I’d be glad to try and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment