Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I truly have enjoyed every class thus far. I am extremely comfortable with all of the tools hat we have looked at in class. I love the pace at which we look at the tools - enough time to look at them and digest a little bit, but leave some intrigue there to explore on our own. I can see how all of these tools can be incorporated into all different types of classrooms. Since I don't necessarily have a "class" right now, I'm trying to take a more "wide angle" at things.

1 comment:

  1. Now is the time to explore some of the tools that you're not familiar with, necessarily. The Best Of... sites could keep you busy for years. :)

    I do hope you can find a position. Your heart and mind are in the right place,and I love the fact that you're out exploring and working to better yourself for your career.

    ReplyDelete