Wednesday, July 20, 2011

?????????

I used that title because as I work through the course material I seem to have more and more questions. I also keep misplacing my pencils and pens for not taking which is getting quite irritating!

I appreciate the break this week to work through the book, explore, and reflect on what we've learned and how and what to put into practice for this upcoming school year. I have to familiarize myself with some of the technology before using it (twitter), but other ideas will be easier to implement. My "list of things to explore" is growing exponentially and I'm not crossing things off at nearly the same pace!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I know what you mean. There's a neat site called instapaper. You install a Read Later button in your menu bar, and when you get to a site that you want to read later you click that button. it then builds a newspaper out of those sites.

    Sounds great, but then I don't find the time to read the instapaper, either. :(

    ReplyDelete