Friday, July 15, 2011

Reflections after 1 week

One week has gone by and I'm working through the day 3 homework. The videos have been very interesting. The sixth sense video was very intriguing and a little disturbing. After watching that video it isn't a stretch to imagine a chip implanted in your head that allows you do all those things without having any device. All this information could simply show up on the cornea of the eye. All those science fiction movies like Blade Runner don't seem at all silly knowing what's on the horizon in technology. It's very interesting, exciting, intimidating, overwhelming, and intriguing. I'm not really sure what to think of that technology shown in the video. I'm not sure I would want all that information. I believe it would take a lot of the uncertainty out of life and it's the uncertainty that makes it interesting.

Tom Hanninen

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. The jury is still out for me, too.

    ReplyDelete