Monday, July 11, 2011

Some day 3 reflections...

Still thinking about day 3 from Friday and some of the neat opportunities. I have been fiddling around with Tweetdeck today and watching some of the info come across. Is there an easy way to recognize spam?

I also like learning how to use slideshare to narrate presentations and would like to pursue conversations about the flipped classroom idea.

I embedded a slideshare presentation onto my wiki page and was able to try a poll on twitter which took awhile to figure out.

Lots to consider for fall lesson planning.

1 comment:

  1. RE: recognizing spam. The hardest ones to recognize are those that say, "I think this is you in this picture" - and then a link. Before clicking on any shortened url, use unshort.me to find out what it's pointing to. Even that isn't foolproof, though, as a lot of them say they're going to google - which they're not.

    If you're not sure, tweet the person to ask if they meant to send it. Don't click it until you hear back. As it happens, I've been receiving a LOT of spam lately on twitter.

    ReplyDelete