Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where to find the time?

I have just finished another class that I was taking this week on integrating technology into the classroom. Although we talked about some of the tools that have been discussed in LTMS 600, I was introduced to a whole different set of technology software and hardware which is available. As I reflect on everything that I have seen or used these last three weeks it is becoming clearer to me that I need to look objectively at all the different tools and decide on a select group of tools to master and integrate into my teaching/assignments. Otherwise, I find myself getting very overwhelmed with everything out there. I want to keep a running list of things I have been exposed to so that I can share them with other staff so that they may wish to use the tools in their classroom.

1 comment:

  1. "If I could save time in a bottle..."

    There's no doubt that finding the time to explore and to evaluate and to write lessons is a major issue that teachers face. (In SPITE of what some talk show hosts would like their audience to believe)

    But remember, these tools are supposed to be designed to make the STUDENTS work harder, not us. If it makes us work harder in the end, then it wasn't a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete