Sunday, July 24, 2011

What if

It’s everywhere! The more aware I become, the more I see. Last week there was a QR code on a coupon I got in the mail. Today there was one on my raspberry Haagen-Dazs sorbet. Two years ago I walked around the art gallery in The Bellagio in Las Vegas with a tour guide in a little white speaker held up to my ear. What if there had been codes next to each painting? What if there were QR codes in text books? What if cell phones weren’t contraband in public schools? What if…. I had ignored the little black and white square for a while, but now that I have downloaded the scanlife app to my phone, I get excited when I see one!

1 comment:

  1. It does add to the experience of almost everything, if you find a QR code on it. When I see one my curiosity gets the better of me and I HAVE to scan it. Most of the time it's just a website. I NEVER win money. :)

    ReplyDelete