Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Issuu

A few hours ago I took a PDF document I uploaded onto my ISSUU account and put it in to a new personal/my blog. I then posted a link to the PDF (on my blog) on another site and ... had the following nice response from the moderator of the other site (and a big-wig in the field). I, like most other people, really like seeing this jazzy stuff for the first time! :)

[These built-in scroll bars as sooooooooo slow. Ancient technology!]


Nancy Hayfield Birnes [Moderator] 1 hour ago
Thanks, Lou! I keep meaning to check that out, and now I can. I wonder how it will compare with the reams of stuff I have in boxes from Corso. Might make a good show, too! Excellent work, Lou!

Lousheehan 2 hours ago
This is out of context, but here is a link to Lt. Col. Corso's FBI file (click on the thumbnail). Enlightening stuff! http://lou-sheehan.blogspot.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment