Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day One

Now that I'm finally able to log on to the blog, I'm going to put my thoughts down on each day.

Bloom's Taxonomy was a new concept for me. I'm sure to the members of the class with elementary and secondary ed degrees this was old news, but for me this was new.

The discussion about the ubiquity of mobile devices was fascinating, as was the use of blogging as a tool to help kids learn. I was really impressed how young kids were enthusiastic about putting their experiences and thoughts into blog form. I have to wonder how college-age students would feel about this, though. My experience is that college students is that they do things mainly for social reasons. I don't know if they would like to write stories about being a balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment